Required reading and outside study
Program of Study
Several classical and modern texts are used in the course
with reading assignments to be completed before each weekend.
Please allow 2-3 hours for these readings. A reading list
of required and recommended books is available through the
teacher training assistant.
- Asanas, pranayamas, kriyas, chakras, mantras and meditation.
- Yoga Sutras of Patanjali.
- Anatomy: the physical and mental benefits of yoga.
- Teaching practicum and feed back from trainers.
- Receive over 200 hours of working with a comprehensive manual.
- Created from over 20 years experience.
- Learn Sanskrit and Anatomy from experienced specialists.
- Ethics & Yogic Lifestyle.